Eduard Kontar (Chair, President) Glasgow
Alexander Nindos (Secretary) Ioannina
Alexander Warmuth (Treasurer) Potsdam
Miroslav Barta Ondrejov
Jasmina Magdalenic Brussels
Richard Fallows Dwingeloo
Manolis Georgoulis Athens (European Solar Physics Division, co-opted)
The business of CESRA is carried out by the Board. The Board is composed of 5-6 scientists,
working actively in the field. There are no national representatives. A representation of
complementary competence in solar radio astronomy is desirable.
- The Board meets at CESRA workshops and, if necessary, in between workshops.
- The Board elects its President and Secretary.
- The Board decides on the topic and the location of workshops.
- It co-opts 1-2 persons to the Board of CESRA for the scientific organization of workshops.
- The Board is the scientific organizing committee of CESRA workshops.
There will be a public business meeting at every CESRA workshop. The participation is open to all members of CESRA. They elect new members of the Board and confirm its membership. The Board should not change by more than half of its members at a time.(Geneva, May 8, 1992)
Report on CESRA activities 2013 - 2016
Report on CESRA activities 2010 - 2013